The BAC is a beautiful, clean, facility that made our spa sale a success. There is a lot of inside and outside space available for displays."
The facility is very versatile- as it has many spaces that will fit many needs. There is a great kitchen and an excellent number of restrooms to accommodate many people. The facility was also very accommodating in helping us secure a reschedule date. It was just wonderful that we could have our event there.
The BAC provided us with a great atmosphere to host our annual Sam's Blue Hawk Booster Golf Scramble Social. Anything could be handled and there was ease of working with the staff.
The outdoor patio experience was positive and the ambiance in the Lowman-Walton Concourse was great for our annual Donor Celebration. The BAC Coordinator was also particularly helpful and enthusiastic.
From a spectator's viewpoint, the BAC is an outstanding facility to host a high school track meet. During the meet, I heard several positive comments from the participating student-athletes and coaches regarding the opportunity to compete in this venue.
- Chair of the Department of Agriculture and Technical Studies at DSU
This is an excellent facility that definitely showcases the University. Its accessibility complements other activities occurring simultaneously on Campus.
The BAC staff made planning our wedding reception much easier. We always felt we were in good hands.
An excellent facility, that allowed us to host our annual Hershey Track Meet. It was the only facility in Dickinson that could hold the event. We have a great working relationship with DSU and the BAC.
The BAC provides groups with a convenient location to host any event. Parking is very accessible and the newness of the facility continues to have an appeal for many people.
The Biesiot Activities Center (BAC) has over 5,000 square feet of indoor multi-purpose space and a variety of outdoor spaces available for rent year-round. Areas available to rent at the BAC are the: Lowman-Walton Concourse, Blue Hawk Suite, Fisher Field, Roger Huffman Track, Outdoor Patio, Parking Lot, Hawk Vision Video Board, and Club Lounge.
During athletic events, the BAC also rents out Suites and Club Seats based on “per event” availability.
The BAC has been the host of many different events which have included: business meetings; employee training workshops and safety seminars; socials/dinners; appreciation luncheons; holiday, birthday, and anniversary parties; open houses; weddings, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, and gift opening ceremonies; conferences; concerts; car and spa sales; family and class reunions; athletic events; job fairs; charity and fundraising events; outdoor movie nights; vendor sales; church services; food/drink judging contests; sales auctions; and much more. The Biesiot Activities Center has the resources to host your next event- just ask us how!
The Biesiot Activities Center offers a convenient and easily accessible location for your next meeting or event.
- Open date availability
- A new, clean, and attractive facility
- Ample, close parking
- Reasonable rates
- A helpful, enthusiastic, and accommodating staff; and
- Breathtaking views and first-class service!
We can also offer wireless internet, audio/visual equipment, catering, and bar service (if needed).
Tours of the BAC are also available. Contact us to schedule your personal tour!
How to rent the BAC
- Contact Us to see if your event date is available!
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Facility Rental to learn more about the policies and procedures of renting the BAC.
- Fill out a Facilities Use Agreement to officially book your event.
- Determine if your event requires adding the BAC as additionally insured to your commercial grade liability insurance policy. If so, call your insurance company and complete this requirement; or Click Here for a list of approved insurance providers(in Dickinson, ND) who can help you fulfill this insurance requirement.
- If you plan to have alcohol at your event, fill out the Request to Serve Alcohol Form and call the BAC Events & Conference Coordinator to see if a security guard is required at your event.
- If you need audio/visual equipment and other amenities at your event, please view the Extra Rental Fees sheet to see what is included with the facility rental rate.
- Expect a call from the BAC Events & Conference Coordinator within 48 hours of submitting all paperwork to discuss the facility rental rate and to confirm that your event is scheduled.
- Regularly communicate with the BAC Coordinator as you prepare for your event.
- On the day of your event, enjoy your event, sit back, and relax!
- After your event, please fill out the Event Assessment Form, and provide us with some feedback on our service so we know how to better serve you.